Property Legal Executive | 40k+
Are you a Legal Executive/Paralegal with strong Commercial or Residential Conveyancing experience?
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Executive seeking a move to a firm offering a great package and access to high-quality work.
The role will have a strong focus on conveyancing, so Property experience, whether commercial or residential is essential.
Title: Property Legal Executive/Paralegal
Location: Dublin City
This job will have a strong focus on the Conveyancing process and will include the following duties:
- Liaising with the Land Registry in relation to applications, registrations and completions.
- Following the process from start to finish (pre-contract and post-completion).
- Helping to push the Conveyancing process along by making sure all relevant parties sign off.
- Ensuring internal and external parties are kept up to date with processes.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- You will be very familiar with the conveyancing process and in particular, have at least two years’ experience dealing with conveyancing files.
- Applications are welcome from someone coming from a General Practice/Commercial firm.
- Strong IT skills with an excellent level of proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Great communications skills and a good telephone manner.
To hear more about this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can have a confidential chat with me about this role on +353 1 4744649.
Interested in hearing more about this role?
If so, send your CV to Conor Hoey, email@example.com or you can have a confidential chat with on +353 1 4744649.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.