Senior Associate Solicitor | Construction | 5PQE+
Are you a Solicitor with a strong background in Non-Contentious construction law?
I am working on an excellent opportunity with an expanding Mid-Tier firm based in Dublin city centre? My client, a well-regarded medium-sized law firm are bulking up their practice across several areas and are keen to add to their Construction offering.
Title: Construction Solicitor
Location: Dublin City
Salary: Negotiable depending on PQE
The firm’s construction offering at present is relatively small, so there is great potential for an experienced Solicitor to grow out of the area. The kind of work involved will focus around:
- Advising on all aspects of construction and engineering projects.
- Reviewing construction contracts, agreements and appointments.
- Working with large developers and investors.
- Minimum 5 years PQE in Construction;
- Ideally trained or coming from a Top 20 Irish Law Firm; and
- Client following on construction side.
Interested in hearing more?
To find out more about this particular job please click apply below.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat. Please send your CV to Conor Hoey, email@example.com, or call: +353 1 4744649.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.