Client Accountant – Global Property Company
Contract type: Permanent Location Dublin City
A global property company is seeking a Client Accountant to join their growing finance team.
As the client accountant you will manage all financial activities with a large client portfolio.
You will ideally have industry experience – however not a prerequisite.
- Client Reporting (monthly, quarterly & annual) to tight deadlines
- Managing relationship with portfolio of clients
- Dealing with debtor accounts/queries
- Tenant recharges (insurance, utilities etc)
- Dealing with in house team and external parties on a daily basis
- Multiple bank accounts reconciliations
- Daily cash book entry
- Rent & service charge invoice raising (monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc)
- Preparing service charge for audits and dealing with audit queries
- Service charge year-end billing
- Budget apportionments and billing
Qualifications & Skills required:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA)
- Advanced proficiency Excel & MS Office
- Working knowledge of Yardi Propware & Qube Horizon an advantage
The package will be a competitive salary + benefits.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.