Want to join a software company and lead the data analytics in Dublin and build out a team, then this could be the right role for you!
What you will be doing:
- Identify and interpret data, and analyze results using statistical and other quantitative techniques
- Identify patterns and trends in complex data sets
- Report the results back to relevant members of the business, including department executives and C-levels
- Translate business needs into dashboards and visualizations so that stakeholders can make data-driven decisions
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize data collection efficiency and quality.
- Work with stakeholders to develop, analyze, and implement critical reports and reporting tools
- Lead, mentor, and provide technical guidance for cross-departmental team of Data Analysts
What you will need:
- 5+ years of working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Extensive knowledge of SQL
- Experience in data models and reporting packages (Tableau preferrable but open on visual tools)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (eg., Excel, SPSS, SAS)
- Experience dealing with stakeholders and delivering presentations
- Understanding machine learning techniques and algorithms is a plus
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.