UNIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR
Permanent position with an immediate start date.
• Minimum 2 years experience.
• Residential and commercial building experience preferred.
• Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
• Preparing tender and contract documents.
• Estimating and tendering future works.
• Purchasing and monitoring Sub-contractors packages on-site.
• Interim valuations and final accounts.
• Cost monitoring.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.