Assistant Payroll Cost Accountant - Dublin 4 - Permanent - €40,000 - €45,000
An exciting opportunity has presented itself with our client a financial services organisation based in Dublin 4. Our client is looking for an Accounts Technician or a part qualified accountant with relevant cost experience
The successful candidate report directly to the Senior Manager and will be strongly involved in supporting the accounting for cost and ensuring cost is recorded accurately for management and statutory reporting.
- Support the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process
- Coordinate Monthly Payroll
- Preparation of other BS reconciliations at the month end
- Organise manual payments across multiple banks
- Month End duties such as accruals and prepayments
- Ownership of all Payroll and other cost BS reconciliations
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 3rd level college/university degree
- Accounting Technician or part qualified accountant
- Demonstrated experience of strong payroll experience in a large organization is essential
- Experience working with excel to an intermediate level and knowledge of accounting applications e.g. Oracle E-Business Suite, Hyperion/Smartview, etc.
- Exceptional commercial acumen - understanding of the key business revenue and Profit & Loss drivers
- Demonstrate personal responsibility for timely completion of tasks within tight deadlines.
- Flexible and capable of achieving results in a changing work environment.
- Aptitude for technology, different accounting software skills and understanding of finance related IT processes
Please apply to email@example.com or call Aoife in Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4691
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.