One of the world’s most recognised machinery multinationals is looking to hire an EHS Manager on a permanent basis offering excellent salary and great suite of benefits.
Key elements of the job
- Managing all Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS)
- Managing, developing and co-ordinating the EHS team.
- Leading the development of EHS systems and ensuring the company complies with all applicable regulations.
- Driving continual improvement of EHS performance and internal EHS processes.
- Carrying out internal auditing & inspection of the EHS system to ensure continuous improvement of the system.
- Co-coordinating risk management process for site.
- Ensuring compliance to safe working practices from implementation through to enforcement.
- Ensuring that all incidents and accidents are thoroughly investigated and reported both internally and externally as necessary.
- Managing all EHS documentation
- Liaising with Insurance providers regarding all visits and manage any actions generated.
- Delivering training and coaching on key EHS topics as necessary.
- Managing all complaints regarding EHS issues.
- Managing the hazardous waste materials
- Carrying out occupational monitoring e.g. gas survey, noise monitoring and dust survey.
Degree in Health & Safety and/or Environmental Science or a related discipline.
6+ years’ experience as a Health & Safety Manager .
The ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated.
Thorough knowledge of Irish and European legislation and ability to efficiently manage all environmental, health and safety issues on site.
Canteen, Flexitime, Paid Holidays, Pension Fund, Sports & Social Club
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.