Senior Environmental Consultant
Want to work for an Irish owned and operate environmental consultancy and testing laboratory? Our client is passionate about applying science to deliver scientific and environmental services and solutions. This role is based in Kerry.
- You will project manage and coordinate environmental Impact Assessments, Appropriate Assessments, Planning Applications and other Environmental Report
- You will provide expert technical assistance to the Consultancy and technical report writing
- You will undertake discharge licences & waste permit applications
- You will Co-ordinate project teams where required
- BSc, M.Sc or Ph.D in a relevant environmental discipline, with a specialist in geology, hydrogeology or ecology a distinct advantage
- Minimum 3 years similar experience, ideally in an environmental consultancy setting
- Must have demonstrable experience in a similar role, fulfilling comparable duties
- Knowledge of environmental, planning and waste management legislation
- Experience in EIA, and Appropriate Assessment is essential, other environmental disciplines
- Full clean driver’s license
If you would like to discuss this role, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.