Fund Accounting Supervisors wanted for Boutique Investment firm Dublin 2.
6 x roles available | City Centre location | Salary up to 55,000
Responsible for ensuring the successful and accurate completion of the accounting and administrative servicing requirements for various alternative and/or mutual fund products and structures for assigned funds.
You will also be responsible for supervising, coaching and assisting the staff in successfully completing the daily, weekly and monthly deliverables in the Fund Accounting Department.
- 3 to 5 years fund accounting background with experience in Alternatives / Mutual Funds;
- Proven Supervisory experience;
- Third Level Degree in Finance or related field.
- Knowledge and expertise of the Sungard InvestOne/ Investier system a plus.
- Knowledge and expertise of the Advent Geneva system a plus.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.