Salary: €60,000 - €80,000
A leading multinational insurance broker is looking to hire a Corporate Account Executive.
The successful candidate will be tasked with building and maintaining relationships with a portfolio of existing clients as well as winning new business for the company.
The role comes with a very competitive salary and benefits package.
- Meet with and speak to clients on a regular basis in order to build relationships and understand client issues and needs
- Ensure all queries are responded to in a manner that matches client expectations
- Proactively identify client needs and offer solutions
- Negotiate budget and fees with client
- Maintain up to date knowledge of regulations in insurance sector and advise clients on potential impact on their business
- Train and mentor junior team members as required
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in client facing/account management role in Commercial/Corporate Broker
- CIP qualification essential
- Ideally experience with Employers Liability and/or Public Liability
- Currently working toward or willing to work toward MDI/ACII qualification
If you are interested in the above role please contact Colin on 01 4744608 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.