Senior Risk Analyst Job
I am now seeking a Senior Risk Analyst on behalf of my client based in Dublin City Centre.If you are seeking the opportunity to work with a Market leading company on the risk side then get in touch today. Excellent salary and benefits on offer for the right candidate.
- Support capital and liquidity stress testing as required by the client
- Lead the setting of macro-economic stress testing assumptions for the region’s Own Risk & Solvency Assessments (ORSAs), in collaboration with the legal-entity CROs and Corporate Risk Management.
- Understand and challenge the results of the stress testing projections
Qualification & Experience:
- Qualified with a bachelors or masters university degree in either actuarial science, mathematics or financial economics
- Ability to deliver robust analysis with utmost diligence and integrity
- Creative in developing approximations and build models through various phases
- Make complex analytical information available from a range of different sources.
- Knowledge of Solvency II framework
- A broad understanding of Life & Pensions products
To Apply Now please send your CV to email@example.com or call Luca on 01 4744602 to discuss if you are a suitable match for this Risk job or other Risk positions I have at the minute.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.