Snr Quality Compliance Analyst
Work as the Snr Quality Compliance Analyst at a growing Biologics Pharmaceutical client. You will support clinical, commercial and development activities onsite in Mayo.
- You will assist the manager in the management of key quality system elements including: Deviation management, Change Control Program, Inspection Management and manage compliance initiatives program
- You will assess quality implications of new regulatory guidance and implement necessary changes
- Manage quality requirements for process changes & new product introduction as deemed necessary
- You will co-ordinate quality management system for area of responsibility and site overview
- You will compile quality metrics for business units and support functions
- You will review and approve of Trackwise records
- You will develop and implement programs to establish and maintain quality standards of existing products and services
- You will develop and maintain the quality of products and processes, including standard procedures, quality audits/ reviews, process reengineering
- Third level Science qualification
- Proven track record in a quality discipline in the Pharma/Med Device environment
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.