A new player in the energy sector is currently seeking a credit controller to join a fast-growing department within the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years control experience working within a busy credit control function.
• €30,000- €32,000
• West Dublin
• 2-3 years of proven experience in a credit management or debt collection position or similar.
• Previous experience in an energy company would be an advantage.
• Excellent Communication skills and ability to work within a team.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Strong Organisational skills with the ability to multi task.
• Maintain large client base and ledger.
• Collect client payments in accordance with payment due dates.
• To carry out daily credit control procedures in an efficient and effective manner, ensuring overdue debts and bad debts are kept to a minimum.
• Monitoring the processing of receipts and payment arrangements to ensure customers are operating within the agreed payment terms.
• Building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external clients.
• Liaise with clients and internal departments to ensure all client issues are handled efficiently and effectively.
• Respond in a timely manner to requests for information from internal departments.
• Preparation of Revenue management reports (weekly and monthly).
• Deal with all Revenue/debt collection outbound and inbound customer telephone calls.
• Ongoing review of procedures to ensure best in class.
• Liaise with customer service department on Revenue processes and cases and provide training as needed.
For further details on credit control jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.