Sigmar are currently recruiting for an exciting phone and customer relations job in Dublin City Centre. Our client is a leading, global wealth and asset management company and is looking for several motivated individuals to join a new team in their customer services department.
What is the role and what will I be doing on a daily basis?
Your job will be a Client Service Associate and you will be answering customer queries in relation to investments, pensions and retirement schemes. You will be communicating with customers through three main mediums in this job; via phone, email and webchat.
This unique job opportunity allows you to enter the financial services sector at the grass roots level and will propel your career progression by providing you with full training and educational support.
- Extremely competitive Salary - €26,100
- Excellent Pension - 10% non-contributory
- Free Healthcare
- Training Academy - 18-month ongoing training
- Opportunity to complete financial exams- MIFID qualification
- Extraordinary opportunities for progression
- Sports and Social Club
- Bicycle parking available with shower facilities
- Subsidised canteen including free fruit and coffee
- Customer service experience
- Perfect written and spoken English
- Excellence and clarity in communication
- Positive attitude
If you are interested in this job, avoid disappointment by applying straight away so we can consider you for this exciting opportunity! Interviews will be taking place over the coming weeks and start dates are available as soon as March 2020.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.