Sigmar Recruitment is hiring a Site Engineer for a leading Civil Engineering Company to work on a large Civils project in Dublin. The Site Engineer would require 3 to 5 years experience and would hold a degree level qualification.
- Set out the works and ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided
- Disseminate information from drawings, specifications, etc. to foremen, operatives, subcontractors, so that they clearly understand what is required
- Test materials as directed by your supervisor/line manager in accordance with the relevant specifications
- Record all daily activities, relevant information and occurrences in your site diary
- Record and report on work progress including that of subcontractors to your manager
- Pursue, proactively your own development and training. (i.e. complete the work-based development programme in a timely manner)
- Conduct your work in a safe manner - correct and report those who do not
- Monitor and check setting out instruments and testing equipment.
If you are a Site Engineer you would like to find out more information about the role or would like to discuss other similar opportunities, feel free to reach out to me Contact Robert by applying with your Cv below
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.