Accounts Receivable Assistant – Dublin 8 – US Company – Permanent – 30-34K+ Benefits
An international fashion company are looking to hire an Accounts Receivable Assistant for their finance team. This company which is headquartered in the US has their EMEA headquarters in Dublin. Although it is a global company, you will get to see and learn about all aspects of the finance team. Reporting into the Finance Manager, this is a permanent position and looking to interview immediately. Ideal role for someone with 1-2 years’ experience and looking to gain exposure in a growing international environment.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the Accounts receivable and collections for the EMEA market.
- Establish credit terms and limits for new and existing customers and assist with doing credit analysis.
- Apply payments that are incoming accurately.
- Send customer statements and follow up on due/missed payments.
- Resolve customer queries promptly.
- Account reconciliations and closure of the AR ledger.
- 1-2 years’ experience in AR/ credit control.
- Strong excel skills and proven experience with pivot tables etc.
- Excellent customer service and phone skills.
- Knowledge of Netsuite an advantage.
For more details on this role, please contact Orlaith Dingley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4744694.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.