A leader in manufacturing medical devices is seeking a Supplier Quality Engineer. The purpose of this role is to develop, establish and maintain quality engineering methodologies, systems, and practices which meet all requirements. This role is based in Galway.
- You will provide engineering support for activities related to supplier selection and evaluation, material qualification, supplier performance and receiving inspection.
- You will provide guidance to BSC Purchasing and Engineers in applying supplier quality system requirements
- You will assess supplier capabilities through direct visits, technical discussions and quality system audits
- You will contribute to and participate in Material Review Boards
- You will evaluate and establish supplied Data Agreements (Ship to stock Programmes)
- You will work with product line engineering to assess and address material quality issues
- You will evaluate in conjunction with EHS new equipment / processes/ chemicals for environmental impact/ effect to eliminate or lesson such impacts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Science or Quality Assurance (min HETAC level 8)
- 2-5 years’ experience of Supplier Quality including demonstrated understanding of QSR and ISO standard requirements for Material/ Purchasing Controls, Product Realization, Validation and CAPA
- Experience in BSC system including Windchill, NCEP, SCAR, SCIA would be s distinct advantage
- Ideal candidate would have some experience in production and process controls, problem solving and excellent communication skills
If you would like to discuss this role, or any other role, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.