Your new Job ;
- The QA Microbiology Technician will perform assigned task in accordance with procedural requirements and scheduled timelines.
- Notify supervisor/other impacted stakeholders if procedural requirements or timelines are not being met.
- Understand cGMPs and procedural requirements for your area of responsibility and be a resource to operators and other personnel to ensure compliance to these requirements.
- Assess and understand events that may not be in accordance with procedures or cGMPs. Make decisions consistent with job responsibilities, regulations and Allergan procedures and policies. Provide appropriate comments to cGMPs documents, when needed. Provide timely feedback and details to supervision and other impacted personnel.
- Provide training and oversight of Cleanroom Staff/Teams to ensure aseptic technique practices (Garbing, Cleaning, Cleanroom behaviors, environmental monitoring)
- QA Microbiology Technician will Monitor and Control of Material Supply and Inventory.
- Perform investigations in out of limit results from monitoring and testing.
- Provide support into the progression of Test Method Validation, Investigations, Technical studies and method transfer protocols.
- Represent the company in regulatory inspections as a subject matter expert in the field of Microbiology.
- Author documents that ensure cGMP compliance, such as Standard Operating Procedures, investigations, reports and forms.
- Initiate, facilitate, monitor, trend Change Control, Complaints, Deviations, CAPAs and other Quality System documents as required.
- Support and adhere to established processes and productivity targets.
- Observe established escalation process for issues impacting established production-related SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and/or fulfillment of production goals.
What you will have;
For this position you will need a BSc. in a Life Science degree with hands on micro experience and knowledge of quality systems.
You should also have good knowledge of microbiology tasks, associated regulatory standards and guidance.
It is also important to be Computer literate with proficiency in using Trackwise, SAP, LIMS systems and Microsoft Office suite
Why you should apply;
- Attractive base salary as well as an annual bonus.
- Onsite Gym
- Gain valuable experience in pharmaceutical experience with a world famous company.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.