Want to join a global technology leader and lead innovations to bring their technology to the next level, then, this opportunity is for you.
What you will be doing:
- Lead in analysing the software requirements and software elements for Big Data Platform design
- Lead design and code writing for a specific cross-sub-system or codes of key algorithms
- Work with cross-functional teams to integrate AI-based solutions into production SW Stack
- Work closely with the other teams to ensure architectural integrity
- Text and Language processing, classification, summarization, topic extraction, and de-identification using state-of-the-art machine learning techniques
- Research, design new ideas and develop them in real world
- Lead in development of Big Data Platform incorporation with existing services
- Participate in different open source and standard meetings to present solutions
What you will need:
- 10+ years' experience in a relative area
- PhD or Masters in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering/relatrivew field
- Strong programming skills with Python, C, C++, Java
- Hands-on experience in one of the AI frameworks such as TensorFlow, Caffe etc.
- Strong experience with Natural Language Processing
- Strong background in deep learning models such as those with RNNs, LSTMs, and encoder-decoder
- Experience in deploying AI models in real industrial platform/hardware is a necessity
- Experience developing and using virtualization, container-based and cloud platforms such as Kubernetes, Open stack,Swarm, Docker, etc. is an asset
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.