A highly successful family-run multinational machinery business is currently seeking a Warehouse Manager to join their 10 billion annual turnover company! Warehouse Manager role opening due to natural growth!
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Managing, and continuously improving, the assigned metrics in compliance with company’s vision/policies .
- Developing and recommending improvements in warehouse practices to promote efficiency, faster service, and lower costs.
- Maintaining correct standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
- Ensuring that productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly.
- Prioritizing, allocating and managing staff resources according to changing needs.
- Supervising staff to ensure that all warehouse activities, and all machines/equipment is operated safely.
- Training new workers in warehouse operating procedures and standards.
- Preparing a budget and operating within the approved budget.
- Planing work rotas, assigning tasks appropriately and appraise results.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and job experience:
- 4+ years work experience as a warehouse manager.
- Expertise in warehouse management & logistics procedures and best practices.
- Lean, 5S, Kanban, JIT, consignment stock - knowledge and implementation experience
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases.
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff.
- BS degree
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.