HQ in Dublin are looking for an experienced candidate to take responsibility and manage the GL Ledger, reporting to the Regional Director. You will manage month-end and q-end US GAAP close, maintain financial integrity of the Balance Sheet whilst ensuring correct recording of all data, SOX compliance, and naturally adherence to policies and procedures.
You will directly supervise the GL team, work alongside internal clients and their successful team of FBP's whilst maintaining external relationships with auditors, tax advisors and legal advisors. The package on offer is a basic salary of up to 85k, 10k car allowance, bonus and excellent benefits!
Type of person sought:
- Solid educational background with Accountancy qualification to match
- Strong analytical skills, people skills, verbal/comms skills
- Significant and relevant experience with increased level of responsibility
- Experience in an international environment would be great
- Seek challenges- proactive
- Oracle proficiency desired
- Pre-emptive to conflict and able to facilitate resolutions effectively and efficiently
There's so much more great stuff to talk about with this role but competition will be rife so call me on 021 484 7134 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.