Would you like to work for an innovative biopharma client within a growing facility?
I have roles based in a state-of-the-art facility in Carlow as part a DeltaV team contributing to the completion of a large-scale project.
These are initial 11-month contracts based in Carlow that can offer hourly rates up to €60.
- You will support project day to day activities including design and test documentation generation, reviewing, approving and supporting of PLC system interfacing with the DCS system
- The Automation Engineer will provide input to the development of realistic project schedules and document trackers
- Work closely with suppliers / integrators to ensure compliance with company standards
- The Automaton Engineer will liaise with the various stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties in relation to AIT validation requirements.
- The next Automation Engineer should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry working with GAMP5.
- Excellent knowledge of DeltaV
- Knowledge of the following systems beneficial: PLC/SCADA and OSI PI
If you need any additional information, contact Ryan Malone on 014744661
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.