German Business Development Manager
Our client is currently seeking a Business Development Manager for a permanent position based in Cork. The ideal candidate will have 2+experience BD experience with account executive experience (closing deals).
Day to day:
• Have experience exceeding quarterly/annual key performance metrics
• Deliver a value-based sales pitch to position the client as a strategic partner for prospective organisations
• Create, maintain and develop a sales pipeline through a combination of cold and warm calling, email campaigns and industry knowledge
• Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Account Management, Finance, Marketing, Solution Architects, Executives, etc
• Update our CRM system with customer and pipeline data
• Conduct accurate deal forecasting and revenue delivery
• 2+ years of experience in sales with a record of quota over-achievement
• Full professional proficiency in German and English
• Ability to multitask
• Proven ability to execute on a consultative & solution sales methodology
• Firm understanding of how to identify target customers, evaluate buyer interest, recognize decision-making processes, handle objections, and close the business
• Experience with Salesforce, Outreach.IO, PowerPoint, Word, Google Drive and web-based presentation technology
• 25 days paid time off
• Competitive Salary Package
• Daily breakfast and catered lunch Tuesday-Thursday
• Personal Retirement Savings Account
• Health Insurance
• Employee Stock Purchase Programme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
Please email your CV for consideration to email@example.com or call Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.