German Translator - Technical
Working for a global fast paced company who are actively looking for a native/fluent German Technical Writer required to maintain content and drive localization efforts. The successful candidate must have a proven background in technical writing or editing.
• Interact with technical writers and business/product teams globally to draft, edit, localise and review translations from US English to German and maintain editorial content
• Participate in content management efforts, process development, and quality governance in support of team success.
• Outstanding skills in writing about complex technical subjects.
• Technical editing/writing.
• Utilising outstanding localisation skills from English into German.
• Solid experience in project management and coordination.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Italian, Communications, Linguistics, or related field (Master's degree preferred).
• 3 - 5 years technical writing/editing experience, experience with CMS, "Trados" or other CAT tools, terminology management, HTML and/or XML.
• Experience working with product and UI designers and writing UI text.
• Native speaker of German with fluency in written English.
Excellent salary and benefits on offer.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.