Role: Executive Assistant
Location: Galway City
Our multinational client located in Galway City is looking for an organised and experienced Executive Assistant on a permanent basis.
To be considered for this role, you should have a confident engaging personality with an ability to co-ordinate the activities of each member of the senior management team in a professional and efficient manner.
This is a rare opportunity to join an exciting company and take on a crucial role. Excellent benefits and holiday entitlements.
Some key responsibilities:
- Diary Management: Schedule meetings, monitor responses and provide availability as required.
- Co-ordinate meetings, appointments and travel schedules for the senior team.
- Process business expenses as required for senior management in line with corporate policy and deadlines.
- Book travel requirements for each member of the senior team while liaising closely with procurement to ensure cost efficiency of same. Create comprehensive travel packs with itineraries for complex business trips, including international travel and visa requests.
- Take charge of all key visitor schedules and arrange associated requirements, i.e. hotel, restaurants, entertainment, travel, printing, general enquiries etc.
- Working cross- functionally as required.
- Event Management: Arrange logistical aspects of conferences, hotel reservations, travel, catering and conference documentation, company/corporate events, entertainment.
- Liaise with a recognised EH&S specialist to ensure all Health & Safety requirements are implemented and thereafter co-ordinate same to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Copy type, produce reports, and letters and document formatting.
You should have:
- Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant, Office Coordinator role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Flexible approach to work
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
For further information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.