A leading Medical Device company are hiring a Quality Manager in Waterford.
As Quality Manager
You’ll make sure product or service of the organization is fit for purpose, consistent and meets both external and internal requirements.
- You’ll plan and monitor the internal audit schedule
- You’ll develop & implement Quality systems
- You’ll ensure that processes are met with ISO and AS requirements
- You’ll assess product specifications and customer requirements
- You’ll supervise the programme of internal auditing and calibration.
- You’ll manage quality issues to ensure timely and effective corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence
- You’ll provide validation expertise to maintain validated status for the facility.
- You’ll maintain an understanding of cGMP regulation
- You’ll coordinate validation activities to ensure schedule adherence and compliance.
The Perfect Candidate
- Science/Technical Degree
- Experience with ISO 13485
- 8+ years Quality experience in Manufacturing
- Experience in Quality Systems Management
Excellent Career Opportunity. Excellent Location. Great company!
This one's moving quickly so APPLY TODAY!!
Apply with your CV or call 01 4744636
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.