Role: Project Administrator
Location: Galway City
Contract: 9 month contract
Our multinational client located in Galway City is looking for an organised and experienced administrator to assist with a specific project.
To be considered for this role, you should have a track record of supporting multifunctional teams, be extremely organised and detail oriented with a high level of confidentiality, and an ability to work under pressure with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Diary management support.
- Planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and booking travel for the team as required.
- Process business expenses as required for the Program management team in line with corporate policy and deadlines.
- Book travel requirements for each member of the team while liaising closely with procurement to ensure cost efficiency of same. Create comprehensive travel packs with itineraries for complex business trips, including international travel and visa requests.
- Prepare agendas, attend and minute all agreements and key actions, ensure follow up on each item in advance of next meeting or agreed close out date
- Create project documentation that will be used to support the program and coordinate project tasks
- Process Purchase Order Requisition numbers and submit invoices to Accounts Payable as required.
- Complete any other duties as may be assigned by as per the program’s requirement.
You should have:
- A bachelor’s Degree in a related field is desirable but not essential.
- High Proficiency in MS Office Products.
- Flexibility to travel as required.
- Occasional out of hours working required.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal across cultures).
- Ability to coordinate meetings (by phone, video conference and face to face) to drive results and build relationships.
- Demonstrated administrative, written and verbal communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
For further information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.