Your role will be to manage a portfolio of customers in financial difficulty and identify an appropriate solution
Responsibilites include but not limited to ;
- Contacting and developing excellent customer relationships and dealing appropriately with challenging arrears situations.
- Completing Standard Financial Statements with Borrowers and challenging income and expenditure appropriately
- Carrying out detailed assessments of the customers’ current financial profile and making suitable recommendations
- Reviewing all options with customers as outlined in the Financial Regulator’s Code of Conduct for Mortgage Arrears
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience mortgage /restructures/SFS experience within an ASU environment. Experience with loans arrears/commercial lending arrears is also acceptable.
- 3-4 Years Credit restructuring/resolution role to include borrower contact.
- APA (Loans) or similar qualification is desirable.
For more information on this position please contact Noirin Kerr on 01-4744606 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Noirin is a Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.