Part Qualified Accountant | €45,000 | Public Sector |
Excellent opportunity for a part qualified accountant to join public state body in Dublin City Centre.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly & quarterly management accounts
- Prepare budgets & forecasts
- Posting of all month end journals and reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Assist with preparation for annual audit and statutory accounts
- Liaise with both external and internal auditors
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register.
- Analyse costs and prepare reports with commentary
- Planning and management of cashflow.
- Ad hoc duties
- Part Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Excellent communication/people management skills
To apply now for this part qualified accountant role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eanna on 014744662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.