Looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to work as part of a Supply Chain Planning COE based in Galway.
You will be responsible for supporting global manufacturing sites with supply planning, production planning and scheduling and direct purchasing. You will also be responsible for collaborating with end users to identify and implement improvements to the supply planning, production planning and scheduling and direct purchasing processes, to increase planner productivity, reduce costs and optimize working capital.
- Subject matter expert for supply planning, production planning and scheduling and direct purchasing processes leveraging Rapid Response (Leading cloud-based supply chain planning system from Kinaxis)
- Collaborate with end users and IT to identify, prioritize and implement process improvements, break/fixes and enhancements to support the supply planning, production planning and scheduling, direct purchasing and sales inventory and operations (SI&OP) processes.
- Communicate key priorities, initiatives and best practices to the supply planning, production planning and scheduling and direct purchasing community. Drive the development, testing, change control and deployment of enhancements.
- Build content and processes to deliver new user and refresher training to the supply planning, production planning and scheduling and direct purchasing community.
- Drive processes to ensure data integrity and consistency across SAP, Rapid Response and other supporting systems.
- Provide business process and systems support to the end users.
- Bachelor’s HETAC Level 8 degree in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Business, IT or related field
- 5+ years experience with materials requirements planning, manufacturing, supply planning, purchasing or supply chain experience
- Experience with SAP / ERP systems and advanced supply chain planning software
- Highly adaptable, flexible and willing to accept new ideas, processes, and procedures
- Project management experience, detail oriented and organized
- Flexibility to travel occasionally, and flexible schedule to accommodate multiple time zones
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic
- APICS CPIM certification
- Rapid Response system experience
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.