My client multinational company in Dublin South has a few VAT Return Technician positions available.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Training will be provided to ensure that the basic technical rules of vat are understood in order to provide a professional service to clients
- Training will be provided in the preparation of preliminary vat return workings and preparation of vat returns
- Liaise with our global offices and clients in order to obtain necessary information and documentation for the successful preparation and submission of vat returns
- Interact with our global offices and clients to ensure that issues are resolved to the clients' satisfaction and to provide the best possible quality service to our clients
- To develop (through training) a working knowledge of VAT legislation in the various EU member states in order to ensure client compliance with local requirements
- Graduate with business-related 3rd level qualification.
- Minimum of up to 1 years’ experience in an accounts role
- Client-Focused – ability to interact with clients and ensure issues are resolved to the clients' satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- The ability to work in a team Analytical and problem-solving skill
- Highly motivated with an ability to deliver to set targets and deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail with an emphasis on quality output
- Excellent working knowledge of Lotus, Excel, and Word
- Ability to work on own initiative with a friendly, flexible and adaptable approach Fluency in English essential. Fluency in second European language desirable - but not essential
Get in touch:
CVs to Justyna Pinkowska email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.