Salary: €60,000 - €75,000 (DOE)
A European insurance company is looking to hire an Actuary with a minimum of 4 years professional experience. The successful candidate will report directly to the Reserving Manager and will lead a team of 4 actuarial analysts.
This is an ideal role for a candidate who is looking to step into a team lead position for the first time.
- Calculate reserves on an ongoing basis along with the developing and testing new calculation methods
- Produce Technical and Reinsurance Acccounts
- Play an active part in ongoing IFRS17 project
- Assist in meeting the requirements of the Actuarial Function under Solvency
- Contribute new ideas and methodologies to process improvement
- Manage team workload and assign tasks to team members
- Carry out performance reviews and other team lead tasks in partnership with HR and team manager
- Play an active role in the development of team members
Skills and Experience:
- At least 4 years actuarial experience
- 1 year in a reserving role
- Part qualified/qualified actuary
- Ideally a knowledge of reserving techniques (Chain Ladder, Mack Method, Bornhuetter Ferguson)
IF you are interested in the above role please contact Colin on 01 4744608 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.