- You will be responsible for Coordinating regional project plans where you will manage all copy change requests for assigned regions.
- You will also be the region point of contact for regulatory and supply chain change requests, reviews, approvals.
- You will update of AMS with new projects, report KPI's for Region and manage the implementation timelines for copy change requests
- As the Artwork Associate you will ensure Manufacturing Engineering change requests are completed right first time to meet regulatory requirements.
- You will be required to support Supply Chain EAME process and facilitate communication within the project team
- As the Artwork Associate you will prepare appropriate project status communication to the key stakeholders
You will have;
- As the Artwork Associate, you will have a relevant 3rd level qualification with 1 years’ experience working in a similar position working with SAP, or other ERP system.
- You will have an understanding of Planning processes with some experience in project management.
- You will also be computer literate with good knowledge of PC and MAC applications
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.