Financial Accountant | 55k
My client, an Irish owned company base in West Dublin are recruiting for a Financial Accountant on an initially 12-month contract. Candidates must be qualified to be suitable for this position.
- Standard P&L preparation and analysis
- Working capital & cash flow balance sheet / forecasting and reporting
- Annual Business Planning & Rolling Monthly Forecasts
- Planning & budgetary control of operating & maintenance costs in line with approved
- budgets, financial models and cash flow constraints.
- Capital Expenditure Planning including budget control and stock management
- Financial management and ongoing support of long-term maintenance contractual
- Works directly with the AP / AR team with responsibility on overseeing accounts payable
- and receivable processes.
- Coordinate tax compliance including compliance with VAT, RCT, CIS and PAYE
- Preparation of Regulatory & Statutory accounts
- Qualified accountant
- Proven experience of delivering board level reports which explain all aspects of financial
- management and reporting to business stakeholders
- Excellent people management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate staff and to delegate effectively and a track record of achievements through others
- Excellent IT skills, especially in relation to Microsoft applications and Excel in particular
- Experience of SAP would be an advantage
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.