Role: Payroll Manager
Location: Galway City
Contract: Permanent, Full-time
Our multinational client conveniently located in Galway City is entering a phase of rapid expansion creating a number of new opportunities within their finance department.
They are now seeking applications for the position of Payroll Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely, accurate and effective delivery of company’s monthly and fortnightly payroll through third party vendors in an outsourced arrangement.
This position will focus on payroll delivery for 26 countries in the EMEA region.
You must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, finance or similar.
- Payroll experience in a multinational environment is essential.
- Proven knowledge of payroll-related tax/legislative process in a number of European countries.
- Knowledge of Payroll/HR business practices.
- Have a track record in process improvement.
- Experience with ADP products – HRB, Streamline, ADP Reporting.is preferred but not required
- Oracle experience desirable.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Strong Excel (V Look Ups/Pivot Tables)
For further information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.