Your New Role;
- Perform equipment modifications and commissioning
- Assist and provide on-the-job training to other employees as well as to contractors or customers
- Follow all safety and protocol guidelines and work with safety coordinators
- Prepare for paperwork including Pre-Task Plans daily prior to work, commissioning check sheets
- Troubleshoot and recover errors
- Read mechanical and electrical drawings
- Load/install and analyse software and hardware
- Conduct running tool performance tests and verify results
- Configure tools to specific customer demands
- Communicate project progress and take directions from Project Manager to stay on schedule and provide constructive feedback as warranted
- Prioritize tasks based on the commissioning check sheets
- Communicate work expectations with co-workers on a daily basis and interact with customer regularly
You will have;
- You will have a strong electrical/ mechanical background with experience working in the semiconductor industry.
- You will have 2 years relevant engineering experience and have a relevant engineering qualification.
- You will have experience in schedule planning and in the use of mechanical tools.
- you will have some robotics knowledge.
- You will have experience with reading mechanical and electrical drawings
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.