Would you like to join an entrepreneurial and successful Pharmaceutical company? If the answer is yes, then reach out today!
This is a 12-month contract based in Cork.
- You will prepare the site for GMP operations by supporting cross functional GMP readiness initiatives
- You will be responsible for supporting site quality systems, manufacturing operations and inspection readiness
- You will review and approve batch records
- You will support the technology transfer of a new product into the site
- You will approve new / updated standard operating procedures and approve Trackwise deviation and investigation reports to ensure root causes have been identified
As the QA Associate you will require a BSc. in science or a related discipline with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a cGMP regulated manufacturing environment (Biotech desirable) with proven knowledge in Quality Assurance and Compliance.
If you need any additional information, contact Louise Whitty on 021 2359140
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.