Role: Our client is a specialist manufacturer of handling machinery who are looking to hire an Electrical Engineer to join their team in Kerry. As their Electrical Engineer, your job will be to work on a range of projects within their electrical design department. This will involve a range of design work, technical support and customer service. This job will provide the opportunity to join a specialised company with a firmly established role in the industry. If you want to join our client as their next Electrical Engineer, you can find more information below to see if this is the job for you.
- Creating and maintaining technical documents such as function and implementation descriptions, drawings, commissioning procedures etc.
- Ensuring end solutions fulfil technical/commercial requirements.
- Providing integration documentation for modifications on existing equipment.
- Liaising with relevant departments to support project completion.
- 2+ years’ relevant experience
- Minimum Level 7 qualification in either automation, electrical, mechatronic or electronic engineering.
- Programming knowledge/experience with PLCs.
- SCADA knowledge.
- Experience with ABB an advantage.
- Ability to work at heights/travel internationally as required.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.