This ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the accounting services provided by the shared service centre.
This is a permanent role paying 80k – 85k + 10% bonus, 9k car allowance, 10% pension & healthcare for family.
The position will be based in South Dublin, and interview will take place next week.
• Overall responsibility for the day-to-day US GAAP accounting, general ledger and monthly close process
• Quarterly/half-year/end of year financial reporting
• Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions
• Reporting on Capital Expenditure
• Manage the financial reporting that is performed by the Shared Services Centre
• Prepare Statutory Accounts and lead process of income tax declaration
• Ensure and certify Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
• Inventory Control and member of the Material Review Board
• Bank liaison and treasury responsibilities
• Support and lead special projects such as acquisitions and systems implementation
• Ensure compliance with US GAAP
• CIMA / ACCA / ACA / IATI Qualification
• Minimum 3-5 years in a similar position
• People management experience
• Knowledge of Oracle would be a distinct advantage
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.