General Ledger Controller | 85k + 10k car allowance
My client, a US multinational based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a General Ledger Controller
You will manage the month end and quarter end US GAAP close. This role reports to the Shared Service Centre Director.
- Main person responsible for the day to day US GAAP accounting.
- Full responsibility of Monthly close
- Assist with management reporting
- Manage the Intercompany process and ensure differences identified by Corporate Accounting are resolved on a timely basis
- Prepare quarterly review and audit schedules for external auditors
- Prepare and present quarterly Balance Sheet reviews
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP
- Prepare Statutory Accounts and lead process of income tax declaration
- Perform/manage VAT, Sales Tax and Withholding Tax declaration
Education & Requirements
- Degree in Accounting
- MBA, CPA and /or local certification desirable
- Significant and relevant experience at a senior level.
- Diverse computer competency with high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel. Knowledge of Oracle financials is a plus.
Please attach a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife on 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.