INVESTOR AML SUPERVISOR
Some duties will include:
- Review of documentation linked to new account opening and account maintenance specific to established AML requirements;
- Quality checking physical and soft copy investor files;
- Perform research if needed to understand investor type, company structures, etc.
- Review, approve and provide sign off on the status of AML for investor accounts;
- Train, coach and mentor new employees, develop and motivate staff;
- Provide input and feedback to Manager regarding employees ongoing performance / development / performance appraisals;
- Perform quality control checks and approval on client correspondence;
- Sign off on client reporting of outstanding AML documentation and ensure the accurate and timely delivery to clients;
- Identification and escalation of high-risk items to AML Manager within required deadlines where necessary;
- 3+ years AML experience, preferably with Alternatives/Hedge Fund experience;
- CDD, EDD, AML/CTF, Ongoing monitoring related to Investments Funds;
- Experience supervising 1 or 2 direct reports essential as this is a backfill;
- Very strong risk awareness (preferably EU legislation driving AML regulations);
- In-depth knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering requirements;
- Individual who takes initiative and ownership of assigned responsibilities.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.