A leading Water Purification company are hiring a Commissioning Engineer. This role is field based ROI and occasional travel to UK
Salary €45k – €50K | 20% - 40% Commission | Company van | Healthcare & Pension
As Commissioning Engineer
You’ll ensure installed water treatment systems operate in a correct and safe manner and will meet the client’s requirements.
Day to Day
- You’ll create and carry out test and validation procedures
- You’ll problem solve and using excellent diagnostic ability
- You’ll work to tight deadlines and within set budgets
- You’ll liaise with installation and project engineers
- You’ll prepare and complete of IQ/OQ and PQ, validation and commissioning documentation
- You’ll provide client and end user training
- You’ll provide technical support to clients
- Engineering Degree [Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation]
- Water Purification/Water treatment experience
- Mechanical and Electrical Design experience
- Commissioning experience
Excellent Salary. Great Benefits. Commission & OT.
This one's moving quickly so APPLY TODAY!!
Apply with your CV or call 01 4744636
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.