Financial Crime Compliance Officer
This is a brand-new role in Dublin. This role is a mid-level position undertaking a range of financial crime compliance responsibilities, preferably including both investigative and advisory functions but candidates may be stronger in one of those two areas.
- Second-line SME on client screening (PEP, sanctions and negative media), including the configuration and testing of client screening systems;
- Advising on sanctions compliance issues, particularly within an investment management context;
- Advising on implementation of new standards for monitoring of key controls and dealing with issues that arise from the monitoring;
- Collation and assessment of management information and distillation of key messages for senior management;
- BAU Advice on financial crime compliance queries including KYC, fraud and ABC;
- Relevant qualification is a bonus.
- Experience of financial crime compliance in a UK regulated firm and/or a recognised qualification in financial crime compliance
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of sanctions requirements in UK, EU and US and experience of applying those requirements ideally in an investment management context
- Excellent written communication skills.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.