General Ledger Controller | 85k + 10k car allowance
My client, a US multinational based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a General Ledger Controller.
- Overall responsibility for the day-to-day US GAAP accounting, general ledger and monthly close process
- Maintenance of Closing Checklist and local Monthly Closing Calendar
- Manage the Intercompany process and ensure differences identified by Corporate Accounting are resolved on a timely basis
- Prepare quarterly review and audit schedules for external auditors
- Prepare and present quarterly Balance Sheet reviews
- Ensure and certify Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP
- Prepare Statutory Accounts and lead process of income tax declaration
- Perform/manage VAT, Sales Tax and Withholding Tax declaration
- Ensure guidance for and regular communication with Local Finance Specialists and local accountants
- Support and lead special projects such as acquisitions and systems implementations
- Participate in formal staff review processes e.g. performance and salary reviews to corporate standards and timescales.
- Qualified Accountant with extensive PQE in a multinational or SSC
- Significant and relevant experience with increased level of responsibility
- Diverse computer competency with high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Knowledge of Oracle financials is a plus.
- Experience with multi-currency transactions
- Good Knowledge about finance, accounting operations
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and concepts
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.