A leading company that specialises in Water Purification Systems is looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their growing team. This is a field-based role covering the ROI with occasional travel to the UK. **Applications must have water purification/water treatment experience!
Duites of the job:
- Reporting to the Technical Service Manager the successful candidate will be involved in planned preventative maintenance/ repair and maintenance of existing water treatment plant, customer training and a high level of technical support.
- Provide quality engineering support including root cause analysis and the implementation of corrective actions.
- Manage customer relationships with emphasis on communication with customers and ensuring excellence in customer satisfaction.
- Interact with customer service department and administration, providing technical service reports and all other relevant documentation to customer service and administration for processing and invoicing.
Requirements of the job:
- The ideal candidate will be from a technical background - ideally qualified in an engineering related subject – electrical/ mechanical. Field based experience in water treatment is a minimum requirement.
- The suitable candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, be customer focused, technically competent and commercially aware with strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills.
- Must have the ability to work alone or as part of a small team with minimum supervision.
- Be a self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude. Able to handle multiple task requests and prioritise. Be able to work in busy environment in a confident manner.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.