Project Accountant – Permanent Job
Are you a qualified Accountant looking for your first role in Industry? Look no further ... this is a varied role in a multinational property company looking to hire candidates either straight from Audit/practice or up to 1 years PQE.
My clients are in the property investment sector based in Dublin City Centre. They currently have an open vacancy for a qualified accountant to join their finance team on a full time permanent basis. This will be a varied role and focus more on analysis and cost accounting rather than month end.
To be considered you must be a qualified accountant with 0-2 years PQE. Ideally you will be Newly qualified coming straight from Practice or Audit. Big 4/Top 10 candidates will be highly preffered.
- Quarterly Management Reports
- Co-ordinating the collation of Quarterly Management Reports.
- Liaising with Service Providers to ensure reports and approvals are obtained on time.
- Supporting the preparation of monthly Lender Reports and financial covenant testing.
- Quarterly Management Accounts
- Review of Quarterly Management Accounts.
- Qualified Accountant – (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Practice trained is essential
- Big 4 trained is desirable but not essential
- 0-2 years PQE or Newly Qualified
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
If you meet the above requirements for this role then apply today by sending an updated and detailed CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment by following the application process on this site.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.