Project Accountant – €75,000 – Dublin
Excellent opportunity for a project accountant to join leading global brand in Dublin City Centre.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budge
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Analysis of excise duty statuses and confirming the accounting treatment within the ERP system.
- Assist with the development of comprehensive budget plans
- Business partner across different company departments and with key business stakeholders
- Continuously tract the project performance to ensure key timelines are met in order to ensure successful completion of project
- Perform risk management
- Ad hoc duties
- Extensive project management experience particularly in the areas of technology and business integration
- Ideally fully qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Highly numerate/ strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
To apply now for this project accountant role, send your CV to email@example.com or call Eanna on 014744662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.