A Global Insurance Company with a Growing Presence In Dublin Have A Permanent Senior Financial Accountant Vacancy
An international insurance company in Dublin has a permanent job opportunity for a Qualified Accountant with an insurance background. This is an ideal role for either a Big 4 trained Accountant who has worked with insurance clients or a Senior Financial Accountant who is currently working within the insurance sector.
The key focus of the role is to:
- Produce annual financial statements.
- Produce regulatory and statistical returns;
- Produce monthly finance performance packs and management information.
It is an exciting time to be joining this company. They have been going through a major reorganisation and have migrated parts of their European business into their Dublin HQ. They have also recently upgraded their financial systems.
- Qualified Accountant with post qualified experience;
- Previous insurance experience gained in practice or industry.
- Solvency II reporting experience a major plus, however not a requirement.
Salary for the role is up to €70k + great benefits including a very generous bonus and other valuable perks.
If you are interested in the job, please submit your CV or contact Sam Breckon at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.