Project Accountant 63k (Retail) 9month FTC
My client in the retail space has a Project Accountant (9 month contract).
You will have previous project experience, GL accounting and some indirect tax exposure.
This role works directly with the Indirect Tax Manager
The main area of focus will be to prepare reconciliations for excise duty accounts and develop standard operating procedures for all related processes going forward.
- Reconciliation of all Excise Duty and Indirect Tax accounts across multiple statutory entities.
- Analysis of excise duty statuses and confirming the accounting treatment within the ERP system.
- Escalation of reconciliation differences and issues to the Indirect Tax Manager
- Provide key insights and implement improvements to excise duty reconciliation process to drive greater efficiencies
- Prepare standard operating procedures to ensure robust process going forward
- Ad-hoc Indirect Tax duties
- Qualified Accountant ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA )
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office- Excel.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organisational and problem solving skills
What to do next:
Attach a CV to email@example.com or call Aoife on 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.