Property Legal Executive | 40k+
Are you a Legal Executive/Paralegal with strong Commercial or Residential Conveyancing experience looking to progress your career?
Or, are you a Legal Secretary with Commercial property experience and looking to move into a Legal Executive role?
An excellent opportunity has become available with a Top 15 Law Firm who are offering a great package and access to high-quality work.
The role will have a strong focus on conveyancing, so Property experience is essential.
Title: Property Legal Executive/Paralegal
Location: Dublin City
Key responsibilities of the Property Legal Executive:
This job will have a strong focus on the Conveyancing process and will include the following duties:
- Liaising with the Land Registry in relation to applications, registrations and completions.
- Following the process from start to finish (pre-contract and post-completion).
- Helping to push the Conveyancing process along by making sure all relevant parties sign off.
- Ensuring internal and external parties are kept up to date with processes.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- You will be very familiar with the conveyancing process and in particular, have 2+ years’ experience dealing with conveyancing files.
- Strong IT skills with an excellent level of proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- You will be a strong communicator with a good telephone manner.
To hear more about this job, please send your CV to email@example.com or you can have a confidential chat with me about this role on +353 1 4744683.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.